Using an expensive DR Flat Panel in a mobile environment can be extremely risky. You can easily reduce the burden by protecting your investment with Lock-N-Secure® and Lock-N-Secure® II DR Flat Panel Protectors containing multiple layers to absorb impact and increase weight capacity. RC Imaging’s DR Flat Panel Protectors are designed for all wireless and cassette sized panels. Lifetime Warranty, Excludes Grid.
All of RC Imaging’s panel protection products have been tested for strength and durability by an accredited independent laboratory.
Lock-N-Secure® & Lock-N-Secure® II Features
- Custom utility ports
- Patented positive lock to prevent panel pop outs
- Easy one hand operation
- Available with a grid or carbon fiber panel for weight distribution
- Multiple handle orientations: Long, Short, and Dual
- Various sizes available
- Multiple layers of impact protection
- Patient friendly edges
- For cassette-sized wireless or tethered panels
- Small universal fit profile
Lock-N-Secure II Rotating Wireless DR Tray
The Rotating Wireless DR Tray with Cabinet is a great addition to an X-Ray system looking to upgrade to Wireless DR. It is designed for Lock-N-Secure® II Panel Protection upgrades to an existing table or wallstand.
This rotational tray eliminates the need to remove the wireless digital 14×17 (35cmx43cm) receptor from the tray when changing orientation. A light pull by the receptor handle rotates the tray to either the portrait or landscape detent position without the need to physically remove the costly DR wireless panel.
Accommodates many common existing mounting hole dimensions & locations, grid and AEC chamber, which minimize any impact to the overall system.
- Accommodates a variety of Wireless Digital Detectors (1417LD Lock-N-Secure® II)
- Allows for manual rotation Portrait/Landscape in swivel based tray design
- When Tray is extended, the Tray Firmly Locks into the Open Position for Safe Placement and Removal of Lock-N-Secure® II