CPI’s CMP200™DR is a 100 kHz high frequency X-ray generator. The CMP200™DR is a low cost solution for integrating with your film-based systems or with DR flat panel detectors along with an imaging system for diagnostic radiographic imaging. It is a non-invasive device, and is designed to image the major systems of the body: skull, shoulder, thorax, upper arm, lower arm, abdomen, pelvis, femur, knee, tibula-fibula, foot.
The generator features state-of-the-art computer-based control to ensure minimum patient dose, excellent reproducibility, and superior image contrast. The operator control functions are designed to be simple and user-friendly.
• Output power levels 32, 40, 50, 65, & 80kW
• Output capability 125 kV / 150 kV, dependent on model.
• Smaller, lighter, modular design.
• Constant dose output due to kV and mA regulation during exposures.
• User-friendly controls.
• Large LCD panel for APR and technique display.
• User-friendly system configuration.
• Programmed for APR operation, with manual override of technique factors.
• Extensive self-diagnostics with operator prompt messages.
• Time and mA / mAs selections are to IEC standards.
• Remote exposure hand switch.
• AEC (Automatic Exposure Control)
• Dual Speed Starter (400 / 480 VAC models only)
• Various digital interfaces, dependent on model
• Dose-Area Product (DAP)