Presenting the most customizable, feature-rich, fully integrated veterinary x-ray system currently available on the market – The durable, lightweight and highly adaptable Clear Ray System.
Manufactured from high-quality anodized aluminum, the Clear Rays’ study column can be adjusted to fit low ceilings. The unique Omni-directional table design is the most versatile floating table currently on the market, with the greatest lateral range. Silent, Rubber-cushioned feet reduce noise and minimize vibration, providing better operational quality. By reducing waste present in competitors’ designs, Medicatech achieved the lightest over-all design, reducing shipping costs and keeping your budget in mind.
Solid anchor points hold the entire system firmly in place to ensure smoother operation. Foot controlled, one-touch function for easier animal management and image capture.
A fully Integrated tablet and available software to operate and manage all your digital imaging needs is available. With this upgrade, the generator and software can be controlled right from the tube stand.
- Non-Elevating Table
- Table Top 31 inches deep by 60 inches wide
- 4 way float table top, with floating range of +/-11inches longitudinal and +/-3 inches transversal
- Electromagnetic Braking System
- Fixed DR Detector Holder
- Maximum Allowable Lifting Weight: 600 lb.
- Manual Rotating Tube Mechanism, locks in place at 45 degrees increments
Voyance Acquisition Software Features
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Veterinary and Dental Interfaces in the same Software
- Supports up to 3 Detectors and 1 Dental Sensor
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc.
- Customized functions and various themes
- 32KW, Single Phase Generator
- 40 –125KV Range
- 10 –400 mA Range
- 0.1–100 mAsRange
- Exposure Time Range 1ms–6.4 s
- Technique Selection: kV/AEC, kV/mAs, kV/ma/ms
Toshiba X-ray Tube
- Nominal Radiographic Tube Voltage: 40 –150 kV
- Nominal Focal Spot: Large 2mm, Small 1mm
- Anode Target Angle: 12degrees
- Anode Heat Content: 140 kHU
- Manual Vet LED/LASER Collimare Collimator
- Foot Switch for Exposure
- 20’High Voltage cable pair with federal terminals on both ends