New features include:
- Dynamic Visualization™ is Fujifilm’s latest image processing technology, providing outstanding first-up detail and virtually eliminating the need for post-processing.
- Complete common workflow steps in as few as 2-3 mouse clicks
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Double click full-screen zoom
- PICC line/edge enhancement toggle
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Supports Windows 10
Dose optimization features
- Customizable menus help simplify dose-saving techniques.
- Exposure Index (EI) and Deviation Index (DI) guides and tracks deviation from preferred exposure conditions for each exam.
- EI and DI values can be sent in DICOM headers, allowing low dose initiative monitoring.
See more, click less
- Multi-Accession opens multiple studies with separate accessions for the same patient in one acquisition screen.
- Auto trimming simplifies offset imaging by automatically detecting the exposure area. The true sized cropped image is sent to PACS, for optimal image display size at both workstations.
- Region of Interest (ROI) image adjustment — unique 2-point ROI function that reprocesses images instantly based on user-selected points of interest.
- Image Stitching (optional) for DR and CR automatically combines multiple adjoining images into a single long length image for scoliosis and long leg studies.