ExamVue is JPI Healthcare designed software for the acquisition, processing and viewing of Digitally acquired images. ExamVue comes complete with functions most competitors charge extra for as “options”, including DICOM Modality Worklist and Image Stitching.
ExamVue DR is a software for the acquisition, processing, storage and viewing of digital x-ray images. ExamVue DR is indicated for use in general radiology, specialist radiology including podiatry, orthopedic and other specialties, and in mobile x-ray applications.
ExamVue is a very capable and robust software which allows for the following features and functions on JPI Healthcare DR Product offerings:
• Patient Registration – Manually or (MWL) DICOM Modality Worklist. DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard feature and is available for use provided that the HIS/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
• Processing Parameter Settings – Pediatric, Small, Medium, Large Adult, Edge Enhancement, Histogram, Contrast, Latitude
• Image Acquisition & Review QC – flip (horizontal/vertical), rotate (clockwise/counter-clockwise), zoom, pan, window/level, magnifying glass, crop, annotations line measurement, angle measurement, free text, arrow, L&R Markers, Cobb’s Angle Measurement, Norberg Angle Measurement
• Image Preview in 4-5 Seconds (dependent on panel manufacturer)
• Export images formatted as .jpg, .png, .bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
• Procedure Code Matching – Matches body part and projection items with RIS/HIS code
• Compare two images side-by-side
• Repeat- Reject function with operator statistics
• Grid Line Removal
• Stitching Software
• AED Mode – Automatic Exposure Detection: The detector detects actual amount of x-rays without any connection to the X-ray generator, and then performs image acquiring according to image acquisition time and transmits the image data – No signal used (no need to connect to generator interface cable)
EvamVue supports CareView series x-ray flat panel detectors. CareView series X-ray flat panel detectors incorporate the proven technology of amorphous silicon. The amorphous silicon photodiode array and TFT underneath convert invisible X-ray photons into visible photons, and the into electric charges.
The electron signals are measured and amplified in the data line, and then converted to digital signals by the Analog/Digital converter. Finnaly the digital signals are transmitted to a PC for processing to form an image. High DQE, high spatial resolution, extraordinary dynamic range and ultra-low noise are hallmarks of our CareView series. Each CareView detector is submitted for FDA, CE and CFDA approval.
CareView developed in house technology to grow and directly deposit their own Cesium Iodide Crystals on the glass substrate. Most companies purchase Cesium Iodide Crystals and glue them to the glass substrate which degrade image quality. This provides customers with the benefits of lower patient exposure dose and higher image quality then that Cesium Iodide technology procides over Gadolinium technology.
|Specification||10×12 Wireless||14×17 Wired|
|Scintillator||Direct Deposit CsI||Direct Deposit CsI||Direct Deposit CsI|
|Active Area||307.2 x 244.32 mm||433.7 x 354.8 mm||433.7 x 433.7 mm|
|Pixel Pitch||120 µm||154 µm||154 µm|
|Limiting Resolution||4.16 lp/mm||3.25 lp/mm||3.25 lp/mm|
|MTF||70%…(@1 lp/mm)||70%…(@1 lp/mm)||70%…(@1 lp/mm)|
|DQE||~70%(@ 0 lp/mm)||~65%..(@ 0 lp/mm)||~65%..(@ 0 lp/mm)|
|Dimensions||333x282x15 mm||460x384x15 mm||460x460x15 mm|
|Weight||5 lbs||8 lbs (Wireless)|
7.2 lbs (Wired)
|A/D Conversion||16 bits||16 bits||16 bits|