The instadose™ dosimeter brings radiation monitoring into the digital age. Smaller than a flash drive, this rugged dosimeter provides immediate dose readings when connected to any computer with internet access.
Based upon patented direct ion storage technology, the instadose device includes access to each user’s historical and current exposure readings online. There is no need to send badges to a processing center, simplifying administration and reducing costs.
Benefits for your facility include:
- Accredited by NVLAP (Lab Code 100555-0), HSE, FANR-R, and Austrialia States New South Wales and Victoria
- Unlimited real-time dose readings online
- Online badge reassignment
- Dose reports maintained online
- NO badge collection
- NO battery replacements or calibration
- Easy to check, USB based
With our online Account Management Program (AMP) account administrators can manage all the elements of a radiation monitoring program online anytime, from anywhere. From account administration to managing individual wearers and devices, AMP provides real time access to account details, device assignments, reports, and all pertinent account information.