|The REGIUS Nano CR is a high performance single bay CR system that can process up to 76 plates an hour (14” x 17”) for fast patient turnaround time and improved workflow. Its touch screen control station provides intuitive software tools for generating superior image quality with a few easy steps. This compact, single bay reader is designed with dependable, high quality components to ensure system reliability. Nano CR will satisfy a broad range of needs from those of a large hospital facility or imaging center, to that of a stand-alone clinic or surgery center. Whether it is networked with another Nano CR, an Xpress CR, or the REGIUS DR system, Nano CR delivers speed, workflow, and redundancy.|
- Linear Motor Technology… for a smooth plate transport mechanism
- Hybrid Processing… a patented Konica Minolta innovation that divides an image into multiple frequency bands ultimately producing a more natural looking image with less noise and artifacts.
- Two Resolutions… in addition to the standard resolution, Nano CR is capable of a high resolution of 87.5 µm which provides diagnostic quality images where recognition of subtle pathological changes is essential, such as special extremity and pediatric applications.
- Any Reader Any Time… images are always displayed on the control station where the plate is registered. This maximizes turnaround times.
- Nano CR… provides flexible configuration options. It’s capable of networking with additional units in order to meet your specific workflow needs, as well as provide optimal support for true redundancy.