Whether you are looking to convert to digital or stay with film we can assist you. Advanced Medical X-Ray provides complete solutions and stay by you every step of the way at an affordable price. We provide sales, service, and training on any new system we install. We can convert your existing X-ray machine to digital or install a complete system entirely. We offer software customized specifically for veterinary use.
We strive to make our customers happy and provide them with the best service possible. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions. We are here to work with you to provide the best solutions for your X-ray needs.
Below is an example X-ray room for an orthopedic that we offer.
CoRE Labs haloRAD
- The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo tube support provides flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures.
- Fully counterbalanced, this heavy-duty system can be easily positioned at any selected point within its total range of travel.
- The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about its vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position.
- The ergonomic user interface provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
- A single handle control allows for fast and out of the way positioning.
- The LCD Display indicates SID to Tabletop / Wall Bucky in inches or centimeters & angulation of x-ray tube in degrees.
- The “Intelligent Software” allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
- Standard ceiling heights between 99-124 inches. Can be used with any existing mounting structure without modification to the ceiling.