Whether you are looking to convert to digital or purchase a new system we can assist you. Advanced Medical X-Ray provides complete solutions and
We strive to make our customers happy and provide them with the best service possible. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions. We are here to work with you to provide the best solutions for your X-ray needs.
Below is an example X-ray room for an orthopedic that we offer.
Visaris Avanse DR
Through a highly integrated digital acquisition console Avanse DR provides exceptional imaging ergonomy, diagnostic flexibility and reliability. Available in configurations with fixed, portable wired or portable wireless flat panel detectors and with a range of advanced imaging functions Avanse DR is an ideal solution for digital upgrade of your diagnostic radiography capability.
Avanse DR is a state-of-the-art digital imaging system with latest generation flat panel detectors for digital upgrade of radiography devices. It seamlessly transforms your existing film device into a digital radiography system with all advantages of digital imaging including higher image quality, lower dosages, shorter examination times and lower operating costs.
- improve image quality and diagnostic reliability
- reduce operating costs, exam times and dosages
- simplify and make your workflow more efficient
- turn your existing system into DR affordably
CoRE Labs haloRAD
- The halo overhead tube support is a heavy duty, manually operated, fully counterbalanced ceiling mounted unit.
- The halo tube support provides flexibility to facilitate a wide range of x-ray procedures.
- Fully counterbalanced, this heavy-duty system can be easily positioned at any selected point within its total range of travel.
- The x-ray tube rotates a full 360-degrees about its vertical and horizontal axis with mechanical indexing at each 90-degree position.
- The ergonomic user interface provides convenient selections to allow the tube to be moved in the longitudinal, transversal, vertical and rotational directions, and allows for table/wall Bucky centering.
- A single handle control allows for fast and out of the way positioning.
- The LCD Display indicates SID to Tabletop / Wall Bucky in inches or centimeters & angulation of x-ray tube in degrees.
- The “Intelligent Software” allows for fast and easy access to calibration and configuration.
- Standard ceiling heights between 99-124 inches. Can be used with any existing mounting structure without modification to the ceiling.
CoRE Labs atlasRAD XL
- The atlas elevating tables are designed as “
stand alone” systems, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment. The atlas tables are also plug-and-play compatible with all CoRE labs tube stands, tube cranes and wall stands.
- The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to foot pedals at the table’s base.
- The table height is adjustable to accommodate ambulatory,
wheel chair, or gurney patients – Easier transfer is accomplished for both patient and operator.
- With the atlas elevating tables, the operator can easily and quietly elevate and accurately position patient weighing up to 650 pounds (or 765 lbs with the atlas XL).
- Virtually silent motorized vertical movement is controlled by applying pressure to the foot pedals or optional hand controls.
CoRE Labs floraRAD
- CoRE labs Wall Stands are manufactured to the same quality level as our tube stands and tables.
- “flora” & “
orion” are fully counterbalanced units and use electronic positive locks.
- Both will accommodate buckys, trays & DR systems from various manufacturers.
CPI CMP 200
CPI’s CMP200™DR is a 100 kHz high frequency X-ray generator. The CMP200™DR is a low cost solution for integrating with your film-based systems or with DR flat panel detectors along with an imaging system for diagnostic radiographic imaging. It is a non-invasive device, and is designed to image the major systems of the body: skull, shoulder, thorax, upper arm, lower arm, abdomen, pelvis, femur, knee, tibula-fibula, foot.
The generator features state-of-the-art computer-based control to ensure minimum patient dose, excellent reproducibility, and superior image contrast. The operator control functions are designed to be simple and user-friendly.